You can type here any text you want

TTA production number

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ryan

CEO/Founder Nakslist.com
Thinkin about getting back into TTAs. What happened to Russ Selernos site? Lookin to get the production number for this car I'm thinkin of getting.

1G5FW2170KL237290

Ryan
TurboTA1401@aol.com

Bryan

Thanks for the info. Is the production number lookup still online? Is Russ site still up?

Ryan

Forgot, it is a leather car with Glass T tops. I was looking at my old TTA vin # and thought it would be closer to 1000. Mine was 1401.

Hello Ryan!

Long time.......

Topica is down and nobody posts there any more..... you need to sign up to the new e-maillist that TTA owner Justin runs.... working great!!!!:cool:
Same old gang still haninging around there and also some new guys......including another swedish TTA owner, yes..... we have 2 of them here now! :D
http://www.89tta.net/ttalist.htm

If you send John Pearcy an email with the VIN# i think he can help you with the build number.
johnsperformance@compuserve.com
And you can also visit his website with online catalog.

Rich Van´t Hof and one friend of him has started some great business with emblems, mats etc.........
http://www.carmotorsports.com

Feel free to ask more if you want!

Uffe, hows Sweeden this time of year?

Been getting different numbers from different folks. Wish that vin check was still up.

Ryan

send me your last 3 digits, and i will keep them for my records-

good to see that i was correct and the car is indeed a low production car-

what are the miles on it by the way?

Just for the hell of it how are you guys getting production numbers.

Steve K.

Originally posted by skturbo
Just for the hell of it how are you guys getting production numbers.

Steve K.

years of taking notes for low numbered TTA'S

Thanks John, 301, I like the sound of that. The CI of the last Turbo TA. Just put on the door decals today, they look great.

Ryan

Quick6 : you will need the last SIX digits of the vin to establish a database as the
cars were NOT ALL BUILT IN A "BATCH".
By the way, PAS did not build the conversions in the order in which we shipped them . So the only way to establish a true "build number" relative to PAS production is from the invoice / billing number from PAS to Pontiac Motor Div. There is only one known actual list, and that resides in the files at Pontiac Historic Services. Thanx Turbota.

exactly-
all i said was i have been taking notes for the lower mileaged TTA'S and knew that Ryans car was one of the first 350-

it wasnt too hard to figure out, since ive owned #340 and #14

i am fully aware that the cars were picked randomly from the plant- and it makes sense to me that the numbers go in order as such-

225348 #2
225641 #10
225677 #12
225711 #14

notice that the first production cars start with 225***
and the last three digits go in order as do the production numbers......

and Ryans cars number 237290
my old #340 number is 237786
which told me that his was production number was lower than mine, but i didnt have specifics...

as for a data base,... lol whats the point, ill let john pearcy and PHS take care of that for everyone-

if you dont mind, i will write down your number 227807 #70

if i see someone post, what car number do i have?? its #225990 then if i see the post i may be able to tell them its number is between #15 and #69 which by the way.. it is

can you guess the number? :D

Quick6'n'-kc & John Pearcy,
Could you give me production #s for these cars?
L245987
L245728
L245318

Thanks, Steve Kaminski

What do I win when I "guess" the correct PAS build number for VIN # 225990 Turbota.

Back