TTA Sam Kinison

^^^ That stuff matches up pretty damn close to the OP's pics.

It's tough to say for sure. The pic earlier in the thread shows the door "kinked" on the top (see enhanced picture I attached below), but then compare it to the picture added to the thread today, Either the door was replaced, or it's a different car. More history/info is still needed to be absolutely sure...

- Rob

tta2-jpg.328465

Attachments

• DamagedTTA.png
    DamagedTTA.png
    275.4 KB · Views: 108
It's tough to say for sure. The pic earlier in the thread shows the door "kinked" on the top (see enhanced picture I attached below), but then compare it to the picture added to the thread today, Either the door was replaced, or it's a different car. More history/info is still needed to be absolutely sure...

- Rob

tta2-jpg.328465

Um, that’s the car 1000% the damage is spot on from both picks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Rob

tta2-jpg.328465

The primer on the front (real) bumper, the windshield damage and the (can't be 100% sure) kink in the left fender well support are very, very similar and pics taken many years apart. Many, many years apart.

The fact that there isn't any documented history on this particular car and that you recognized the car after all this time (how weird is that), that's a pretty telling story, no?

- Rob

tta2-jpg.328465
the primer on the front (real) bumper, the windshield damage and the (can't be 100% sure) kink in the left fender well support are very, very similar and pics taken many years apart. Many, many years apart.

The fact that there isn't any documented history on this particular car and that you recognized the car after all this time (how weird is that), that's a pretty telling story, no?

a52a486ed5c5893f2ec8b90c8022e33c.jpg

Windshield damage and sticker are both the same. And the vin I have for that car matches the one he just bought.

the primer on the front (real) bumper, the windshield damage and the (can't be 100% sure) kink in the left fender well support are very, very similar and pics taken many years apart. Many, many years apart.

Absolutely agree. Between the Sam Kinison TTA and the Out for Justice GNX, a lot of us have been chasing unicorns all these years just to put an end to the search. Damn we're getting old lol... :)

a52a486ed5c5893f2ec8b90c8022e33c.jpg

Windshield damage and sticker are both the same. And the vin I have for that car matches the one he just bought.

The evidence here makes me go with my original feeling.

Nope, this car isn't, wasn't and never will be the car Sam died in.

But I could be wrong.

Absolutely agree. Between the Sam Kinison TTA and the Out for Justice GNX, a lot of us have been chasing unicorns all these years just to put an end to the search. Damn we're getting old lol... :)

Sam’s TTA just vanished?

Sam’s TTA just vanished?

If that’s #844 it’s my dads old car. Was wreaked in Las Vegas around 2009? And was sold to a guy back east.

I'm confused. You say this car was your dad's car. The timeline you describe and the damage to the car is nearly identical.

Are you telling us you're Sam's son? Or......

sorry, but you truly have confused me.

Last edited:
Sam’s TTA just vanished?

If that’s #844 it’s my dads old car. Was wreaked in Las Vegas around 2009? And was sold to a guy back east.

I'm confused. You say this car was your dad's car. The timeline you describe and the damage to the car is nearly identical.

Are you telling us you're Sam's son?

Tony Huls just bought TTA #844. #844 was my dads car that got totaled. They were wondering if #844 was sams old car, it’s not. That’s why I was posting pictures showing the one Tony just bought was my dads.

Tony Huls just bought TTA #844. #844 was my dads car that got totaled. They were wondering if #844 was sams old car, it’s not. That’s why I was posting pictures showing the one Tony just bought was my dads.

So you're saying the car the OP posted IS NOT Sam K's car, but instead, your fathers car? No?

That was my question/assumption.

And if so, yes, perhaps Sam's car did just "disappear" and or it was crushed at his family's request, as was brought up here earlier.

Heck, I don't know. I'm just following Blue's Clues..........:p What's your answer/opinion?

So you're saying the car the OP posted IS NOT Sam K's car, but instead, your fathers car? No?

That was my question/assumption.

And if so, yes, perhaps Sam's car did just "disappear" and or it was crushed at his family's request, as was brought up here earlier.

Heck, I don't know. I'm just following Blue's Clues..........:p

I’m even confused now! Yes, the car he posted is my dads old car. Wrecked in 2006. I posted it was wrecked in 2009, but it was sold in 09. I forget stuff that was 10
Years ago.

Heck, I don't know. I'm just following Blue's Clues..........:p What's your answer/opinion?[/QUOTE]

My answer/question is why would anybody really care what car that guy was killed in?.... just sayin

I’m even confused now! Yes, the car he posted is my dads old car. Wrecked in 2006. I posted it was wrecked in 2009, but it was sold in 09. I forget stuff that was 10
Years ago.

Oh dear lord.......... :eek:

hahahahah!

Heck, I don't know. I'm just following Blue's Clues..........:p What's your answer/opinion?

My answer/question is why would anybody really care what car that guy was killed in?.... just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I thought it to be kinda creepy, as I said early in the thread, but......... whatever.

Meh, it comes down to how much of a hobbyist you are. We track cars that have history to them, including the SLP Firehawks. Heck the current owner of the PAS TTA's holds on to them for dear life. I mean when it gets right down to it, sure, it's just a car. But a hobbyist and/or collector views it a little differently. I remember once upon a time being shown Bruce Lee footage from Game of Death that to this day has yet to even see the light of day, and probably never will. Sure, it's just footage, but to the average Lee fan, it is worth more than gold. Hell I've seen people getting divorced over this stuff. Just like a Sam Kinison fan with his old TTA, and just like a Steven Seagal fan with the GN used in Out for Justice, some people obsess with them, it's just the way it is, so it's always a good thing to be able to document them, and put it to rest. Call it closure if you will, even unrelated people need it for some reason or another.

- Rob

I thought it to be kinda creepy, as I said early in the thread, but......... whatever.[/QUOTE]Do you care what car Bonnie and Clyde were killed in?