You can type here any text you want

TTA transmission lines

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Metal

Was I speeding sir?
Are our transmission lines still available from GM, if so does anyone have the part numbers handy or know where I can order reproductions?
I found a place online that sells reproduction lines but they only list a V8 and 700R4 or V6 700R4 no V6 2004R listed.

I think they ARE available. I had to scrounge up some tranny stuff last week at my dealer. Everything was the same as the GN/T-Type so they still stocked it at the warehouse. That said, it's kind of a bear a) looking things up [many of their current disks don't go back that far] and b) waiting for dusty parts to come from wharehouses. Have you tried the catalog on GMPartsdirect.com?

I found it really easy to use to find numbers. That said, it is a little unreliable (in expected ways) in that it can be a little out of date and vague (i.e. I had to find my tranny gasket kit under the GN/Buick) tabs as the "all T/As" kit obviously wasn't!!!

TTA lines are completely different... and they havent been available for a long time .

Making stainless braided lines are pretty much the only option left. I am in the process of making braided lines from #6 AN since mine have started to leak.

Will get some pics and part numbers when I am done.

~Murt

Classic Tube doesn't make them? Perhaps the car is still too new?

Originally posted by Murt TTA
Making stainless braided lines are pretty much the only option left. I am in the process of making braided lines from #6 AN since mine have started to leak.

Will get some pics and part numbers when I am done.

~Murt

unless someone has them off a new car :cool:

These guys can do them for us if someone can send them a set to copy, this would be great and they can even do them in stainless for us. They use CNC machines for this so if someone can spare a set and send to them they would give you a great deal just for them to be able to measure the set and add it to their product line.

http://www.finelinesinc.com/

I got all my stainless brake (hard) lines from these guys and the quality is great as is their customer service.

Jan

Back