TTA transmission lines

Metal

Was I speeding sir?
Are our transmission lines still available from GM, if so does anyone have the part numbers handy or know where I can order reproductions?
I found a place online that sells reproduction lines but they only list a V8 and 700R4 or V6 700R4 no V6 2004R listed.

I think they ARE available. I had to scrounge up some tranny stuff last week at my dealer. Everything was the same as the GN/T-Type so they still stocked it at the warehouse. That said, it's kind of a bear a) looking things up [many of their current disks don't go back that far] and b) waiting for dusty parts to come from wharehouses. Have you tried the catalog on GMPartsdirect.com?

I found it really easy to use to find numbers. That said, it is a little unreliable (in expected ways) in that it can be a little out of date and vague (i.e. I had to find my tranny gasket kit under the GN/Buick) tabs as the "all T/As" kit obviously wasn't!!!

Making stainless braided lines are pretty much the only option left. I am in the process of making braided lines from #6 AN since mine have started to leak.

Will get some pics and part numbers when I am done.

~Murt

Originally posted by Murt TTA
Making stainless braided lines are pretty much the only option left. I am in the process of making braided lines from #6 AN since mine have started to leak.

Will get some pics and part numbers when I am done.

~Murt

unless someone has them off a new car :cool:

These guys can do them for us if someone can send them a set to copy, this would be great and they can even do them in stainless for us. They use CNC machines for this so if someone can spare a set and send to them they would give you a great deal just for them to be able to measure the set and add it to their product line.

http://www.finelinesinc.com/

I got all my stainless brake (hard) lines from these guys and the quality is great as is their customer service.

Jan