TTA valve cover(driver side).

Not sure if this helps you, but I understand that any front wheel drive 3.8 valve cover will work form 84-87, should be able to find those pretty easy. If I remember correctly the TTA valve covers were modeled from a front wheel drive car. Something about the valve covers are a little narrower and could fit easier between the strut towers in the TTA?

yes that is true you can use the 3.8 FWD covers but they do not sit on the head properly as the TTA valve covers were special to that car. Because they don't sit on the head properly they are prone to leaking. If your going to use one make sure you load up the valve cover with silicone and check for leaks. They usually leak somewhere in the back.

The TTA valve covers are the same from a 85-86 N-body cars (Buick Somerset Regal) with the 3.0 V-6. I picked a pair up from a junk yard it TN When I got them they had the same p/n stamped on the inside of the cover. Try Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market and do a search there that's how I found mine. $35.00 shipped for both. HTH. Jason

yes that is true you can use the 3.8 FWD covers but they do not sit on the head properly as the TTA valve covers were special to that car. Because they don't sit on the head properly they are prone to leaking. If your going to use one make sure you load up the valve cover with silicone and check for leaks. They usually leak somewhere in the back.
Yep I'm going down this road now! See you posted this back in 2006 but I had to replace my originals and now I can't stop them from leaking! Pissing me off. I tried new gaskets, tried loading them up w the nasty grey silicone that seals everything and they still leak! Wishing I would have just bought the GN1 aluminum ported heads now. I'm thinking I'll take them off again and just remove the gasket and load the crap out of the valve covers. Filling the channel in the covers w silicone as well as applying to the mating surface on the heads....4th time pulling them! Driver side sucks