You can type here any text you want

tubular A arms

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

STAGE 2

3rd and long
Does anybody make upper and lower tubular a arms that use stock g-body spindles.

I have heard that Global West is now making tubular uppers that will work with the stock spindles, but I have never verified this. I do not see a mention of this on their website.
www.globalwest.com
Maybe they are special order only.

Doesn't the sway bar connect to the lower A-arm, and isn't that an upper in the picture?

If you click on the link above and page down, you'll see their version of the coil over mount on the LCA. I don't see a location to attach the sway bar. Is that the drag race version or a standard offering?

Oops:
My bad, you are correct. I went to the link, but did not scroll down far enough.
Maybe that explains the "National Dragster" sale name.
If i was looking for upper or lower A-arms, I think that I would look to a more well known brand name.

I think the BMR uppers and lowers are saying they drop 10lbs a side correct, 20lbs total for $730?

And the quartertechs claim a 40lb drop with the shocks included for $950, but they might be including the 25lb front sway bar weight in their total??

go to gbodyparts.com and brian can hook you up with uppers and lowers. i have never gone wrong with brian. :biggrin:

Wells said:
I have heard that Global West is now making tubular uppers that will work with the stock spindles, but I have never verified this. I do not see a mention of this on their website.
www.globalwest.com
Maybe they are special order only.

I used the GW tubular uppers with the stock spindles. Just flipped the pivot arm over (it's offset). I had them in when I put the 02 maro brakes on, and then went to the Pole Position ones. The Pole Position ones, are double threaded so you can run all the caster, camber that you want. I had to have them remachined to get the lenghts right, but ultimately they wound up nice.

Back