Tucson Cars & Coffee Saturday August 10th 2013

Azrial89

Tucson Cars & Coffee will be held tomorrow Saturday August 10th at AJ's Fine Foods at the La Encantada mall on the north side. Last month was a good turn out
1074147_542459155790717_1110971519_o.jpg

Nice to meet you and nice Buick you have. I took only one pic of mine. See ya around.
IMAG2641.jpg

Tucson Cars & Coffee will be held tomorrow Saturday August 10th at AJ's Fine Foods at the La Encantada mall on the north side. Last month was a good turn outView attachment 196928

How long is this event going on today? I would love to meet you guys. I am in Tucson running around!!!

Clint

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Its only in the mornings once a month. Summer time it starts at 7am. Most people start leaving around 9am to beat the heat.

Its only in the mornings once a month. Summer time it starts at 7am. Most people start leaving around 9am to beat the heat.

Hey, I PMed you my number. Give me a call or PM me next time you all go. Also I am heading over to Mama Pizza on 22nd in a bit!

Clint

I may go out for a drive tonight 9-10pm

Wish we could have meet up. I ended up meeting Austin at Mama's Pizza. They had a car show there and had registered his car. Austin ended up taking 1st for the 80s class. Well deserved....

Clint