Tucson Turbo Buicks

I just wanted to put a special thanks out there to Clint for helping me this weekend with my vacuum brake swap. Not only that, but tuning the car in nicely, all it took was a case of beer and some good company!View attachment 207471

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sad thing to say is that I only got two beers out of the case!!!!! It was a good day and enjoyed working on a GN

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm super late! But I'm in Goodyear, AZ. Let my know if another meet goes down. I'm working on a 87 GN & hope to have it rollin again here soon.

Yeah, I talked to you a couple months ago out there, you've got a good looking car! I think my buddy Mike is your neighbor, he just posted some pics of your car on facebook and tagged me in them. He's got a little Datsun 510 with a turbo engine in it.

BigReade,

Was your car at ArizonaGN recently? I saw a Rosewood car there that Nick was working on.

RJ

Yes sir RJ, it was up there getting swapped over to e85 and a few other things. Unfortunately, I puked the tranny in it just a few days later, lol. So I'll be back up at Nick's next week dropping the tranny off for a rebuild.

That sucks. I have a tranny there now waiting for a build. Let me know when you will be dropping it off so we can meet up. I am usually at Nick's every Saturday to go to lunch with the guys.

I'm gonna be up there Wednesday, but will definitely make a trip up on a Saturday for lunch! Hell, I'd go hang out at Nick's every day if he would have me, hahaha! I look forward to meeting you! And even though I won't have the car on the road in time, I'm still planning on Bates at the end of the month as well.

He's got a little Datsun 510 with a turbo engine in it.

Ya he lives behind me. Cool car, should be pretty fast if it make 430 whp and weighs only 2000lb's. I told him he needs to junk that alky injection and convert to e85.