You can type here any text you want

Tuesday 7/27 Buick Club @ Gateway

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HyperV6

The Gateway GSCA chapter is going to Gateway Drag Strip on Tuesday 7/27 for street tire drag racing. Anyone and everyone is welcome to come out for some Buick racing action. We thought it would be fun to get a large group of Buicks to run against all the other makes. The track opens at 5 pm and racing starts at 6 pm.

Craig

Everyone/anyone who has been contemplating making it out to GIR, this is the time to go! Intercooled, nonintercooled, TTAs....lets show up in force (just like the old days:D )

Trying to tackle a popping problem that just arose (vac leak, maybe also header cracked) but going to do everything possible to be there Tuesday. Just hope the weather is ALOT cooler than this week (fingers crossed).

Justin

As long as i don't have to work the afternoon shift i will be there. The weather is suppose to be nice like low to mid 80s that day. It's suppose to be in the mid 60s that night. I still need to get some race fuel.

Rob, I've still got some 110 leaded in the garage that I'll let go cheap. I've got 10 to 15 gallons left.

Originally posted by daviss
Rob, I've still got some 110 leaded in the garage that I'll let go cheap. I've got 10 to 15 gallons left.
Daviss, thanks for the offer on the race fuel but i need atleast 116 octane with the boost i want to run. I found a place about 30 minutes away from me that sells some 116.

Rob

My son is taking our GN out. Some mods but hope to get a good baseline for future enhancements.

It was nice meeting some of you guys. I was they guy who was with my dad Mike who was there in his GN. I met Rob Nolan, jpratt (who was in a Stang GT last night) and a coupla other guys but I can't remember everyone's names.:( Hope to see you guys out there again soon! :D

Back