Tuner Austin Area

viperkv

Looking to see who is around the Austin area that can tune our GN. It has a chip in it, not sure what kind. Havent been able to check yet. But i do know its atleast 14 years old. If someone can point me to anyone that can help would be great.

Looking to see who is around the Austin area that can tune our GN. It has a chip in it, not sure what kind. Havent been able to check yet. But i do know its atleast 14 years old. If someone can point me to anyone that can help would be great.
There is no one that I know right now, but I have my Buick in this shop. If he does good I will let you know. What is the problem with yours. I know a little about them. I have had mine since 1988.

Watching this thread. I have a buddy in Austin who is looking for a good Buick shop.

Well, in my situation his car has been sitting for six years. We have it up and running again and will be doing most of the work ourselves. However, there is some work that is best left to a professional.

Was this car at Cabella's last week?

Rob

There is no one that I know right now, but I have my Buick in this shop. If he does good I will let you know. What is the problem with yours. I know a little about them. I have had mine since 1988.
How did that shop turn out?

Rudy's Automotive in San Marcos off interstate 35 South. I have not used them but the only other Turbo Buick in San Marcos bought his T from the owner Rudy and has nothing but good things to say about the shop. I've been told Rudy is reasonable on the price.