TunerPro RT bluetoothed to SCMG minor issue

TurboDave

RIP DAVE
Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
OK TunerPro RT experts, what am I doing wrong??
I have been successful in getting the Scanmaster G to talk to TunerPro RT via Bluetooth. All seems well except for one particular data point.
My issue is, the Boost isn't reading correctly, while everything else on the TPRT dash is reading perfectly.

At key on engine off, you can see in the picture that all but boost are reading correctly and they agree perfectly with what the SCMG is showing.

Boost on the SCMG reads 0.0, while the tunerpro is showing -10.5 I must have something set wrong, any ideas?????

I just can't figure out why the data going into TPRT is good except for the boost. I must have something set wrong.

I should also add that the adx file I created started out as SCMG_BT_001
It's the only adx file for the SCMG that I could find that had turbo boost as an available value.

TPRT SCMG dash.jpg

Last edited:
Is that with key on not running? 100kpa is 0 vac 0 boost. What bar map are you using and what bar map is the TunerPro set up for? I have TunerPro on my lap top but I don't have the gauges, just shows the numeric like your bottom row.

Is that with key on not running? 100kpa is 0 vac 0 boost. What bar map are you using and what bar map is the TunerPro set up for? I have TunerPro on my lap top but I don't have the gauges, just shows the numeric like your bottom row.
I'm pretty sure 0 boost/vac and 100kpa are only true at sea level. We're at 1,000 ft here. Every barometric device in the house agree at about 95 kpa here. I have a 3 bar map. Other than setting the upper and lower limits of the gauge in tuner pro, I'm unaware of any other way for it to know what map I'm running.
Yes the screen shot is key on engine off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All maps 1,2,or 3 bar all put out 0-5 volts so I guess it goes with the gauge setup.

Ya, it's an odd problem. SCMG and powerlogger both read 0 boost koeo. So why isn't that same data showing on TunerPro? As can be seen on the pic I have the boost gauge upper and lower limits set for 3 bars. I'm stumped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if this could be my issue? Could TunerPro be looking at the wrong bit of data? Took the car out for a blast, and while running 21# of boost, tunerpro only got as high as -4.5#

adx edit.jpg

Im sure its an adx file issue. I will chase it down and let you know.

Thanks

B