tunning advice

beeturbo

got the red armstrong 93 chip in .. and autolite double platnum 24 installed it runs decent but my knock alrm goes of on wide open throttlejust over 15psi about 15 1/2 psi...curious if i need to go colder with the spark plug .. redd stated that i could go as high as 17psi wit the chip .. i have blue top injectors and a TA49 turbo with kenny bell cold air system .. fuel pressure is set at 43psi with hose disconnectedas redd advised ..also redd told me that tps should be .40-.42 but no lower than .48.. wit the key on and wot
less than 4.8 volts 4.4 to 4.7 i did as instructed but dont really like the idle ..it runs good but it has a slight mis...........the plugs are gapped at .035.. ! im wondering if i step down to a autolite platnum 23
or a/c delco R42TS and gap it about .032-.034 like the performance at 15psi .. but being told thati could run as much as 17psi .. i dont want to run it hard as it will go so id settle for (16psi) if possible.so what can i do.. should i up the fuel pressure from 43psi to 45psi.. ! the previous ownre told me that he has the fuel pressure hot wire kit but i cant tell . all advise needed pleas and whats the favorite spark plug and gap setting as well as tps setting