Running better but not the best.

3. First thing I did was change the MAF and pipe with Translator. Sine I did that I’m getting codes 33 and 34.
If replacing the MAF and adding a translator is causing your codes according to what you stated in your first post then the issue to look for would start there.
Did it run OK before you replaced the MAF and translator ?
Are you sure its a 3.5" and not an LT1 3" or an 85mm ?
Did you orient the MAF in the correct direction of air flow. There's an arrow on the MAF pointing the true direction of flow.

If you installed a new chip at the same time you put in the MAF as previously stated above... check for bent pins on the chip.
"Quoting TT Eric" Also, check the ECM chip socket for any pins that are bent in too far, possibly making poor contact with the chip. The ECM socket pins can be carefully bent back out with a pin or needle.

If replacing the MAF and adding a translator is causing your codes according to what you stated in your first post then the issue to look for would start there.
Did it run OK before you replaced the MAF and translator ?
Are you sure its a 3.5" and not an LT1 3" or an 85mm ?
Did you orient the MAF in the correct direction of air flow. There's an arrow on the MAF pointing the true direction of flow.

If you installed a new chip at the same time you put in the MAF as previously stated above... check for bent pins on the chip.
"Quoting TT Eric" Also, check the ECM chip socket for any pins that are bent in too far, possibly making poor contact with the chip. The ECM socket pins can be carefully bent back out with a pin or needle.
I agree time to put the OE MAS back on and find some good local TURBO Buick help.

I am in the Kitchener area, still lots of Buick guys scattered around the Great white north. Welcome to the group.

I believe this is the one I ran on my car. I prolly have a vid on it. It takes voltage directly from the alternator. You'll note my vids that all fuel/electrical was upgraded on my car...for a reason. Wire builds up resistance over time...and if you deny these engines fuel...then all hell breaks loose. I'm not saying this is your issue, but it would be a good idea to upgrade. Deep pockets are required for these cars...and close enuf...ain't good enuf. Jack/Racetronix is in Scarborough. Use to get my stuff from him in about 48 hours. I think his prices are still in American dollars.

Well pretty much the harness only plugs in one way and the injectors only go on one way so I think I got that right . I used a noid light and all injector seem to be firing. Went back to the OE MAF which it ran on before still no luck. Won’t even start now.Seems like every new piece I put on makes it worse.