Running better but not the best.

Just 33, doesn’t appear when first started but returns shortly.
33 indicates MAF is reporting more airflow than actual.
Therein lies the fouled plugs and poor performance.
Dump the stock MAF and get a translator.

So new plugs and translator MAF already. Checked connections all seem to be fine. No leaks on the MAF pipe.

I have a new MAF and translator.however just to be sure…. On the translator dip switch is “1” the upper north position?

Those 4 little DIP switches in the MAF translator... first 3 switches up last one down
and the MAF BASE to "0" and MAF WOT to "0"
Is this how you have the translator setup?
MAF-X.JPG

Unplug the ECU at the battery, set the translator base to 2 (leaner at idle) reconnect ecu fire it up...you'll have to reset any settings you had if you changed things on the chip.

code 33 has to disappear first before you can tune it
as suggested disconnect the orange wire at battery leave it unplugged and just recheck your connections, I know you have double triple checked , it just a good way to kill time before you plug ECU AKA orange wire in.
Is fuel pressure set at 42* vacuum line off ?
you said all scan # good
I like IAC 25
once its up and running drive your grandson to MickiDs for a apple pie and a shack
then report back about BLM Numbers are as you pull into the drive way with NO code #
If you get a code 33 its time to look for a none good MAS sensor

Did the above plus clean the plugs. Idles better sometimes And the code 33 comes and goes. The more throttle you give it the worse it gets. Coughs when you give it throttle. Spark at all the plugs. 120 compression all cylinders.
Also checked voltage at injectors. 3.4 volts all injectors. Weird thing is engine doesn’t seem to run worse when I disconnect the injectors

O2 933, AF 12, L8 76, Integrator 128, BLM 128, Rpm875, TPS .44, IAC 38, CC 1
and now I have a 33 and 34 code but no engine light. So just something I notice…. The digital rpm is reading about half of what the scanmaster Indicages.

Did the above plus clean the plugs. Idles better sometimes And the code 33 comes and goes. The more throttle you give it the worse it gets. Coughs when you give it throttle. Spark at all the plugs. 120 compression all cylinders.
Also checked voltage at injectors. 3.4 volts all injectors. Weird thing is engine doesn’t seem to run worse when I disconnect the injectors
" 3.4 volts all injectors".
NO way that's right. At <10V the inj operation becomes flaky.
"Weird thing is engine doesn’t seem to run worse when I disconnect the injectors".
Suggest you find help.

I thought injectors are 0-5v square wave? Pull your chip out of the computer and check it for bent pins. Reinsert the chip and see how it runs, of course disconnect the computer power wire first. Sometimes this fixes oddities. Your codes are about the MAF readings.