You can type here any text you want

Turbo 6 tuners in Chicago?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Robert Weskamp

Can anyone recommend a turbo 6 engine builder/tuner in the Chicago area. I've searched through a bunch of threads, but can't seem to find any shops that are still open? If not, where my best bet in the surrounding states?

RJC is Utah. I would reach out to Turboburick on the board. He does top notch work. He tuned my old car an it made over 560 to the wheels on pump/gas alky on a 109 block couple of weeks ago. His work is clean too doesnt just slap things together.

Sound Performance for tuning.

Precision Engine and Machine in Sleepy Hollow for engine builds.

I never had Brian at speed service do a six cylinder but he built one hell of a 644 inch chevy engine for my friends Nmca corvette. I was going to have Lonnie do my engine but from what I heard he is even farther away now. Brian knows his stuff and I have heard a lot about him and stage engines. So I might just give it to him to do.

Can anyone recommend a turbo 6 engine builder/tuner in the Chicago area. I've searched through a bunch of threads, but can't seem to find any shops that are still open? If not, where my best bet in the surrounding states?

Looking at your signature, your car is bone stock and one and only option (trust worthy) person is Turboburick on this board. He is the man, Look him up and send him a conversation on this board .
HTH
Prasad

Back