You can type here any text you want

Turbo 89 Mag Tta Cover

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6-b-kwik

getting back in it
i was wondering what the value on this mag is i picked it up awhile ago!! it is in super nice shape so i framed it!! i saw the gnx mag go for 500!!

100_0548.jpg

hmm thought they be higher than 40 bucks that about what i paid for it 3 yrs ago!! thxs guess ill keep it then!!:eek:

I have BOTH this mag and the one on E-bay, which 'I' bought on e-bay for $18.00 ~ a year or so ago.....so it's worth ~$20.00 I'd say....

I remember that magazine. I bought it for reading material for my bus trip to Daytona Beach for Spring Break in March of 89. :cool:

lol i wasent looking for 500 i just thought maybe some magazine collector was cleaning house!!!

tta mag

Hey, I have that mag...in mint. Got back in the early 90s when you could order back issues.

Roy

I have that issue. Bought it when it hit the newsstand. It was in the bathroom floor for the mandatory 2 month read, it has since found a home in the backseat net.:rolleyes:

Back