You can type here any text you want

Turbo Blanket/Shield for GT4276? 95lb injectors?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eticket

Anyone know if any good deals on a turbo shield/blanket to wrap around a GT42 exhaust housing?

Mine is a little higher than most probably and it's pretty close to the hood pad, so I'm trying to protect it and the hood from heat.

Also, I "know" that I will NEVER take this turbo to it's full potential. What are your opinions on 95lb injectors over my current 83's? I though these disc style had problems locking up under high PSI. seems like Dick Kereny did fine with them though.

I figured the 83's might take me to 9.50's on the ragged edge. I don't want to go much faster, but don't want to remotely close to out of fuel.

Thanks,
John Nguyen

Anyone know if any good deals on a turbo shield/blanket to wrap around a GT42 exhaust housing?

Mine is a little higher than most probably and it's pretty close to the hood pad, so I'm trying to protect it and the hood from heat.

Thanks,
John Nguyen

John,

Check with John Kerr, board member "Kerrdogg" here in Florida I think he can help you...
RacePartSolutions - Fast Parts At Discount Prices

Back