Turbo Buick ** HID LIGHTS **

Red C5

Alradco recently had a giveaway for some Turbo Buick Grand National HID Lights, unfortunately not everyone can win but with all the entries we had, I want to give back to everyone. So we decided to back up the giveaway.

Got to www.alradco.com

Low Beam HID Light Kit - $99.99 Includes 2 brand new headlights (SAVE over $30)
High Beam HID Light Kit - $114.99 includes 2 brand new head lights (SAVE over $30)
* * Please specify 4300K pure white or 6000K slight blue tint when ordering * *

order at www.alradco.com

We also have the optional HID Light relay. Not required but some like to add. You will need 1 relay per set.

Sale will last through 11/24/2013.

Thank you,

Peter

Dam you..lol. will be placing order monday . On the low beam kit what color.is that in pics? White or blue tint?.. thx for the crazy savings!

I highly recommend this set up. It makes a big difference when driving at night.

I have the 4300K and its a very bright white light with no tint of yellow or blue.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks guys.
All order placed over the weekend have been packed and will be shipping tomorrow.

Hey,

I am thinking about ordering these, do they come with the housing or do I need to purchase them separately?

Thanks!

All orders have been processed and either shipped or awaiting UPS pick up. Thank you.
Peter

Do these kits have a hi and low mode (magnetic pull back on bulb) or are they one brilliance only in high and low bean mode?

Let us know if hids go on sell again thinking about getting two sets.

Will do. I've had a very tough time connecting to the site for the last few weeks, it just took me 5+ attempts to be able to post this.

Do these kits have a hi and low mode (magnetic pull back on bulb) or are they one brilliance only in high and low bean mode?

Our cars don't use a single low/high beam bulb. Low beams are the outside head light and high beams are the inside head lights. Our low beam kits are 35w and high beams are 55w (which are VERY bright).

Peter