You can type here any text you want

Turbo Buick Shop near Central Florida?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Joe 1320

Torqueus Maximus
I've been recovering from a bad wreck, I have a motor R&R that needs to be done and am not far enough along in my recovery to do most of the work. The motor in the car locked up, the girdled 109 motor on a stand needs minor finishing. The shortblock is done, it just needs the top end added. Who can be trusted to do the work and do it right? I can trailer the car anywhere in the mid-belt of Florida. I don't want someone who will take forever because they only work in their spare time every other Thursday and occationally Saturdays....... you know what I mean. :rolleyes: I want it done correctly and in a reasonably short time period........ That means weeks, not months. What are the best recommendations?

Thanks!

Once this is done, she heads to the body shop for a nice refresh.

I don't think what you are asking for exists. You basically have 2 choices in the area, KDK in Orlando or Cal Hartline in Melbourne. I can't imagine either one turnign you around in WEEKS, and it's not because they only work a couple of days a week, but because they are so much in demand. And busy as hell. I'm figuring about 2 1/2 months for mine being done right now.

Thanks, but I don't do that kind of work anymore. I don't know Kevin's time schedule.

Well, I suppose I could live with months, but not years. The main thing would be a reputable shop. It's a pro street buildup and whatever is to be done needs to be top notch.

Kevin and Rob at KDK are good people that do quality work.. KDK Performance - Orlando Florida

Had them do a few things to my ride about a year ago and was quite happy with them... I'm not too sure how long it will take though considering Kevin had about 24 TRs at his shop when I was there and several motors being built!!!:eek: That tells you though, that he obviously must be good at what he does and I can tell you some of the cars at his shop were from as far away as Maine! Give him a call and let him know what you need.:)

Back