You can type here any text you want

turbo buick vs tta!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
if both of us were in the car and at a light and "someone" intersting " was there she would say "you do this this guy beside us right" :rolleyes: :eek: :p

I need a car woman...anybody want a whinny little cry baby that hates fast cars :eek:

wife bought the TTA new !! It was her beater :eek: and my racer for 5 years :eek:

i tell you this is a tough choice. i'm liking both but the tta is looking more like a winner tho i do love me tr

My girl loves the car!
She raced a '97 Z-28 at the local drag strip, beating him. Poor guy got back in his car, after seeing her step out to get her time slip, and drove off, leaving all his friends sitting there, laughing.
He drove right out of the parking lot, and drove off down the street, leaving them high and dry!
She waxes the car by herself, cleans and wipes down the car, and puts the car cover on.
She wants to drive the car all the time.
Yep, she has a lead foot.
Loves it when we street race other people, including beating some Vipers and ZR-1 Vettes, and even racing some LT-4 Vettes.
She tends to speed in the car, like 85 mph on freeway onramps (she really believes that there are no speed limits on the freeway onramps!).
So ya, it is fun to have a fast car, and a car girl!:D

George:cool:

I have one GN and 2 TTAs. I think for a daily driver the GN is better. Easier to get in and out of, rides smoother, easier to see out of, and you don't have to worry about tearing the sh!t out of the seat bolster everytime you get in and out of the car. :biggrin:

I do think the GN is a better biult car too. The 3rd gens feel pretty flimsy. I would do both cars if you can swing it. Both cars are only going up in value. And they are both special cars. I am glad I was able to do both. It would be hard to get rid of either one. You will probably never see cars like these again.

Yeah, I get the "you car could smoke this car, right?" comment, even though we put the car up for storage.

I would do both cars, use the Buick as a daily driver, if I could afford it. Using the TTA as a daily driver only hindered me in getting it into prettier shape.

Back