You can type here any text you want

turbo car?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

spoolinturbo6

pipefitter local 520
I work with this young guy that knows alittle about cars but anyways we were talking about cars and I told him about my turbo buick. He responds to me with this story back when he was in high school he was riding in a turbo eagle talon and his friend was showing his buddies how fast the car was, and he asks the driver "where's the turbo button " I could not stop laughing at him. I said a turbo button like a nitrous button? I guess he played a lot of video games. He got all offended that I was laughing.:rolleyes:

I work with this young guy that knows alittle about cars but anyways we were talking about cars and I told him about my turbo buick. He responds to me with this story back when he was in high school he was riding in a turbo eagle talon and his friend was showing his buddies how fast the car was, and he asks the driver "where's the turbo button " I could not stop laughing at him. I said a turbo button like a nitrous button? I guess he played a lot of video games. He got all offended that I was laughing.:rolleyes:

must be an apprentice, or a plumber:biggrin: :eek:

the turbo button is the skinny one to the right of the brake.

lol, that's funny. i would have given him $hit too.

Back