Turbo Compressor 90 deg brass fitting

FreddieWilliams

What size and where can I buy the 90 deg brass fitting that screws into the turbo compressor?

I believe the threaded end is 1/8"-27 NPT but what size is the barbed end? 5/16" ID????

TIA,

What size and where can I buy the 90 deg brass fitting that screws into the turbo compressor?

I believe the threaded end is 1/8"-27 NPT but what size is the barbed end? 5/16" ID????

TIA,

The threaded end is 1/8" NPT (NPT is all you need to know; no need to count threads). Not sure on the barbed end but you should be able to take it to Ace or any other good hardware store and match it up.

The flared pipe measurement is from the OD of the pipe itself, not at the flared part just on the straight part.

I believe it's right angle 1/8" NPT to 1/4" flared tube.

It's not a flared tube--just a barbed fitting. And I took a look at my spare stock boost line kit from GM and the printing on the hoses says it's 7/32" line, which means the barbed end is likely 1/4" since the line has to stretch to fit over it tightly.

I thought he was looking for the oil feed line, the compressor air fitting is just a right angle 1/8" NPT to hose barb as previously mentioned, size the barb end to fit what hose you are using, 1/4" should work just fine for most.

Some of the barbs are tapered also, any good hardware store should have them.