You can type here any text you want

Turbo Diesel 4X4 Pick-up truck runs 9.75 @139mph.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaCbSfw_ySI[/YOUTUBE]

Git-r-done!!!:cool: :biggrin: :eek:

Good lord. Wonder what it shorted.

Not sure what the 60' was, but it sure does scream up top.

Here's another video of this same pass from a different angle~

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsynsYnpHKw[/YOUTUBE]

I was at the racetrack a few weeks ago and there was a twin turbo Dodge Diesel truck running a 66mm and a 98mm turbo at 110 psi. He kept blowing the intercooler pipes off at the 60'. He never did get a clean pass.

He had the 98mm blowing into the 66mm on the cold side and the 66 blowing into the 98 on the hot side. I don't understand how it could work like that, but obviously it does.

Got to love that 12v CUMMINS baby!! I know I love mine. Watched that truck run at Clay City Kentucky last year and was awsome to watch!!! Impressive simply impressive!!!!

I love how a guy was bringing him to the lights.
That kills me

My god!

Many a GN has longed for those times.... That is just plain bad ass....

holy **** that thing got up and went. looked like alittle wheel hop no?

That thing is bad for sure did anyone see the black one on Pinks running 10.30's but that one looked like a stock truck w/ steet tires.

I saw the one on pinks and it was a true sleeper that was fast as hell! This one here is just plain sick, sounds like a jet when he is building boost.

WOW..he would sure hurt your feelings if you lined up against him.

That thing is bad for sure did anyone see the black one on Pinks running 10.30's but that one looked like a stock truck w/ steet tires.

I saw it too....

Very much a sleeper.... I'd drive it....

It is called compound turbos. The bigger turbo blowing into the smaller one feeds the air to it, making the boost more effecient. Those Cummins guys are crazy. The smaller turbo will spool up faster, so it will start pushing more exhaust, which will spool the larger turbo. I wonder how it would work on a gas engine?

Back