turbo drain fitting

Race Jace

Research, New Tech and Development
Staff member
Jun 19, 2001
I need one of those brass turbo drain fittings. I need the brass 3/4" pipe to inverted flair. does anyone know of where to find one of those?
I have one dude. The fitting that threads into the block and accepts the drain pipe, correct? Want me to send it?