Turbo LSX motor?

I would think so considering u can run 1000+ hp on pump gas alone easily. But I think in the end it will not be any less expensive then building a wicked 109 or stage block. The sky is the limit with any build.

If it's a steet car I don't really see the point considering anything over 750 hp to the wheels basically blows the tires off on the street anyway.

This is where Im stuck. I have a stock 87GN and I have had nothing but problems out of it. Im considering selling my engine and tranny and puttin a 6.0l in it. I think that it would be bad ass to have a LSx G-body.

Thats what I'm doing. I like the gn just as it is. However they are getting behind a little in technology and mine was a hot air with the need of some help.

I want a solid driver with the power and reliability of a new car.

I just picked up my 6.0l from a 2007 silverado 2500hd its got 62K on the OD.
The kicker is I paid $2300 which was all I had, but still a great deal.

That came with complete engine including accessories, wiring harness, computer and the 4l80e trans with driveshaft for the yolk.

Plans are to get it in, pay off the bill, then save up and add the turbo set-up.
In my opinion I can make the power I want on the motor but a GN Must be turbo.

Good luck and go for it!

My friend has an 02 Camaro with 6.0 LQ9 truck motor that is a stock junkyard pull and a PT88 turbo setup making over 800rwhp. Those 6.0 and 5.3 can take some boost and run very strong.

U last 2 posters are a just a tad late... That thread is over 3 yrs old. ;)

sorry man got a lot on my plate latley

Later on I want to put a lsx turbo in this

047.jpg