Turbo Muffler Bearings

GOT THEM!

Well kinda. As the PU-239 depleted plutonium center filled Turbo Muffler Bearings are on at least 6 weeks back order and I want to get the car running soon - I went with
these. I realize that I will have to fab something up (may need Earl Brown's help) but I couldn't go wrong with the price at a nickel ninetyeight apiece!

Thanks to all who helped out and sent me links! I appreciate it very much!

Turbobuick.com and it's members are the best in the world when it comes to locating hard to find parts and getting accurate information for our beloved Turbo Regals!!!

0.jpg

Special thanks to 'belsie' for going the extra mile to help me locate some Turbo Muffler Bearings!

you guys joke, but some really old cars (like Model T old) actually had muffler bearings, and i think Toyota uses that term to describe a bracket that holds the mufflers on some of their cars...
Not to mention the Viper and other vehicles that have an electrically operated baffle in the muffler that opens when you go to WOT.;)

Both Lou Czarnota and Nick Micale collaborated on some serious blinker fluid that tests at 22 additional RWHP.

My car was the test mule. That stuff is serious business............:ROFLMAO:

Both Lou Czarnota and Nick Micale collaborated on some serious blinker fluid that tests at 22 additional RWHP. My car was the test mule. That stuff is serious business............:ROFLMAO:[/QUOTE said:
I bought some blinker fluid on E-Bay from Slee Zee Sales. It must of been some bootleg stuff not the Real McCoy because that is what took out my Turbo Muffler Bearings! :mad: