You can type here any text you want

Turbo question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dmarx

Finaqlly, the '28 Essex frame is in for paint and now I can put the final finishes in the '79 Turbo engine. I have the turbo aapart,and the shaft has about a millimeter of shaft play in all directions. How big a concern is this, and if it's a problem, how do I fix it.
Thanks ya' all
Dan
803-425-8649

Finaqlly, the '28 Essex frame is in for paint and now I can put the final finishes in the '79 Turbo engine. I have the turbo aapart,and the shaft has about a millimeter of shaft play in all directions. How big a concern is this, and if it's a problem, how do I fix it.
Thanks ya' all
Dan
803-425-8649

do you know you have to balance that turbo if you did not mark the shaft and blades. if you want i can give you the number to a shop who can tell you everything you need to know. that is unless someone else answers your question.

Matt's right about that. If he PM's you the number you'll have one of the best guys out there to check the turbo out for you, period.

Back