Turbo step down hose

What size? I may still have one in the storage unit... I think I have the one for the turbo outlet to the 2.5" front mount piping. I may have some other ones.

Derrick, Its 2 to 2.5 or a 2 to 3 would work. I see your corvette parked near the tower at PH.

I will check to see if I still have it. And, Yep. That's my vette that's sitting there all the time. Usually sits there more than it sits at home due to my hours. DAMN, I wish this shipyard would bet there a**es in gear and get us done.... :(

Derrick

Hey John,
Dont mean to hop in on your thread or anything but, does anyone have a 2" to 2.5" hose? I need one for a dutt neck intercooler coming in.
Thanks,
Derek:cool:

Just so everyone knows, there is a hose shop right down here near my house (off of the nimtz via-duct) that has most anything people may need. Also, these 2" to 2.5" hoses are also available in the plumbing sections of the big hardware stores too.

Derrick

gonna rain

I think....damn it too hell....one of these days we will all be racing again next week is the Alaska thing I think

I would buy the plumbing ones but, theyre really flimsy and expand really easily under boost. Prefer the reinforced silicone type (black).
Thanks,
Derek :cool:
P.S. Rain is just off and on in Ewa (drizzling only!) Has overcast but, looks like it may clear.

Denny, on second thought I need to measure the IC first. I think I need a 2x2.5 hose. I'll let you know.

Hey John,
I went down to home depot and got the fernco brand plumbing connector for under $5. They are sized a 1/2" over meaning a 1.5" plumbing size=2" normal size. Dont know how well it will hold but, Ill find out soon.
Good luck,

Ahhhhhhh, you've tried it before haven't you Paul?? I feel as if your holding back some..............;) Results?? :p