You can type here any text you want

Turbo Tweak chip 2-3 timing control?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lil Truck

I spend to much time here....
I reciently installed a new motor and 200r4 trans combo that is running fine, but my PL logs show 3&4 pressure valves on all the time. They are disconnected in the trans I found out.....

My question is with the valve always showing on how is the timming change occuring from 2-3 gear change?
My PL log shows the timing change occuring around 55 mph at full throttle in 2nd gear manually shifted.
6.1 Alky chip.
I am getting ready to order a new chip and injector combo, Is it possible to have a new chip programmed to work without the 3&4 valves operating?

Eric or Bob please informe me of the options.

Thank you!

It works by MPH, not the gear indicator.

So my old combo with the 3&4 valves working it always made the timming change when I shifted in to 3rd. My new combo it does it in the middle of 2nd gear around 55mph?

Last edited:
It's done by MPH, so your shift point must have moved. We can change the chip to match the new shift MPH if you want.
Eric

It's done by MPH, so your shift point must have moved. We can change the chip to match the new shift MPH if you want.
Eric

Thanks Eric,

I will add this info along with a current PL file when I place the order!

Back