You can type here any text you want

turbo tweak chips.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbotype87

can someone tell me if turbo tweak makes a good chip or are there any others better then them who aes burning chips?

turbo tweak

maybe 70% of the people on here use his chips that should tell you some thing

can someone tell me if turbo tweak makes a good chip or are there any others better then them who aes burning chips?
If you plan on running the factory ecm then he cant be beat. His chips are excellent. When you order be very specific about the mods you have done. Be sure to tell him where the engine spends most of its time at WOT so he can have more fuel adjustments there. I was very suprised at how close his chip was when i was able to watch the a/f ratio on the dyno. It was very linear though the rpm range at WOT and this was with big injectors. Cold start and part throttle driveability is excellent also.

Best thing out there as far as I am concerned for a street/race car :biggrin:

You probably won't find anyone that has spent as much time tweaking chips as he has. I don't think I have ever hear anyone .... and I mean ANYONE that wasn't totally satisfied with his chip. Most say their car has never run this good EVER! Nuff said!

If this says anything, I have bought 7 chips from him and he has sold over 2000...numbers speak for themselves.

Jason

Back