Turbo Tweak (Eric Marshall)

turbonut85

Rarely used member
Turbo Tweak rocks, period. I emailed Eric, out of the blue, to ask a couple of questions regarding my TT chip. I am adding alky this spring and was wondering what changes i needed in the chip for it to work properly. Me not being a hard core track racer, and prolly won't take this car to the track much anyway, I wanted to know if I needed a new one, or needed to have this one reburned. Eric was straight forward with me and told me the chip I have will work fine with the alky. He even took the time to explain why. Not to mention, he responded to not one---but TWO of my emails on Dec 26th within a half hour!! He should've been spending time with his family for Christmas. Instead, he was taking care of his customers. Most vendors would have just tried to sell me another chip. Not Eric...that's why TT has a customer for life. ---Keith

I've had good response from Eric as well, Have emailed a few times in the past and always willing to help. Thanks, Eric!!

he is awesome. I just wish I could talk him into relocating his buisiness to louisiana.

Rest assured Eric is the best in Customer Service of any vendor I've ever done business with. Eric had to Change my VE table (or something like that) on my new speed density chip to correct a 20 second cold start rough idle problem. He immediatly sent me a new chip with the corrections in it. I've never personally met Eric but would sure like to someday and personally thank him for his top of the line computer chips and customer service