You can type here any text you want

Turbo Tweak / Poston 93

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DOUGGN

I have a Basically stock 87 GN. Has larger down pipe and true 2 1/2 duals after the cat. I just bought a turbo tweak street chip for 91/93 octane fuel. When I changed it tonight I found that the chip had already been replaced by an aftermarket chip. It says: Poston 93 - 86/87 30#.:confused: Does anyone know what this is and how does it compare to the turbo tweak? I have heard of Poston but I thought they were out of business. I had a thread in gen. questions but thought that I should move to this section when I ran into this chip thing. Hopefully I am still upgrading with the turbo tweak. I have heard nothing but good about Eric's chips. Any help would be great!:D

Replace the Postons with the TT and welcome to the 21 century. I think 21st is that right???

Replace the Postons with the TT and welcome to the 21 century. I think 21st is that right???

The Postons is out. I was just curious what it was supposed to be - for instance the 30# designation - what does that stand for - injector size?

It more than likely stands for 30# injectors, you should verify if you have 30# injectors in there because it can affect the tune if Eric's chip isn't burned for them.

Injectors have part numbers on them. At the flat sides near the top.

thanks - I will check them. I also have another problem that has surfaced. I have what seems to be irregular fuel pressure. I bought a used AFPR from someone on the forum. I can adjust it to 38 psi and drive the car - when I get back and stop it may be 20 or so. When it sits after shutting it down I can watch the gauge creep up to like 50 psi? Other times I start it everything seems fine. I don't think it is the gauge because when the stock reg. was on it it was a steady 28 or so. The AFPR is one that looks like a factory reg. but is adjustable. Are these still available or are they junk? Help!

Back