You can type here any text you want

TURBO TWEEK????????????is

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chops

Is turbo tweek still in buisness I sent eric 3 emails since last Sunday and no responce ??

I really don't inderstand why he is avoiding me ????? My chip is messed up and he is suppose to burn me another I spoke to him a week and a half agp and now am stuck with no car because I had to give the chip back that I was using

I don't think Eric dodges anyone. Like I mentioned bad timing. I'm sure
you will hear from him soon. Or knowing him just check your mailbox.

Hi Tommy,
I didnt see where any of your emails requested a response or had a question. You said Bison was going to tune your car and he would have the chip settings you wanted. Has he done the tuning yet? Did I misunderstand?
Why can't you drive the car? You said you were making adjustments for more power. You never said the car won't run.
I'm sure we can work this out. All I need is what adjustments you made and I can incorporate that into the chip, and I'll be happy to send another chip.
When you get the info, please post it here in this thread.

Regards,
Eric

The chip I was using I had to give it back the guy needed it I need a new chip to bring the car to bison to tune it the original chip I have from you the car don't even idle now ?? Ii just need another chip so he can tune the car I know your chips are amazing because I know how the car ran before with it ..now what happend to the chip only god knows prob something with the chip it self

Bison is going to get intouch with you in a bit to tell you what settings he wants unless he did already

Back