Turbo Tweek question...Eric or anyone who runs the new wideband chip..

thanks, my fp increases with boost,but the pl settings are wrong for my gage...it drops when in reality the pressure increases. how can i fix this?

YOu would need a voltage chart for the gauge and get bob to re-do the config file settings. and too much hassle, you would be better off to get the proper sender for the power logger. I think its $120

thanks, my fp increases with boost,but the pl settings are wrong for my gage...it drops when in reality the pressure increases. how can i fix this?

Dumb question, but could it be that the the wires coming from the FP sensor to the PL are reversed?

Dumb question, but could it be that the the wires coming from the FP sensor to the PL are reversed?

well....the sender has two wires a ground feed (black) and a blue wire for gage...i tied the blue wire into pl....

YOu would need a voltage chart for the gauge and get bob to re-do the config file settings. and too much hassle, you would be better off to get the proper sender for the power logger. I think its $120

Ive searched and searched the net for a model number and instructions with no avail....i bought this unit used,and since have lost all paperwork....the sender you're talking about is what i need to break down and buy...

You need to buy the WB-762. He may give you a discount if you tell him I sent you to the site:) Great vendor to deal with. You need to set the power logger to 100-B sensor and your done.

Pressure Sensors - Transducers

I really think your going to have to get the right sensor, your going to create a can o worms trying to get that sensor to read correctly.

I haven't had time to work on car any at all yet......I'm in the process of opening my new sbhop.got the car up there today,hopefully between jobs I can work on it...stay tuned.

Come to think about it , if your seriously going to run high boost over 25psi + in 3rd at WOT I would change your wot target on your fuel to 10.9-11.0, it would provide more safety margin. 20 psi you can run a bit leaner.