TURBO,WASTEGATE,DOWNPIPE&HEADER COMBO FOR SALE

turbotwister

FAST COMPANY PERFORMANCE
DSCN1575.JPGDSCN1576.JPGDSCN1577.JPGDSCN1581.JPGDSCN1585.JPGDSCN1586.JPGDSCN1587.JPGDSCN1583.JPG Hi,

For sale is my entire turbo,wastegate,downpipe&header combo off of my car for sale.This combo propelled my car to 9.60's at 28 pounds of boost consistently with a stroker motor.the "only" reason i am selling it is beacuase I have converted my car over to a 3 bolt style turbo to run XTSM.

The headers are 3 bolt TA mild steel headers.the headers have a 46mm tail style wastegate mounted to them that vent into open air which you will see in the picures.there is a 3bolt to 4bolt adapter mounted to the headers to accomidate the 4 bolt turbo.

the turbo is made by COMP TURBO.It has a triple ball bearing aluminium center section.It has a 72mm billet compressor wheel and an s trim turbine wheel.installed is a .81 ex housing and it will also come with a .96 ex housing also.I was incredibly pleased with this turbo and recommend comp turbo to anyone.

The downpipe is a custom made stainless piece and works with an a/c equiped car.it is a 3 1/2 " downpipe and already has a provision for an O2 sensor.

Everything is in good working order.the headers have been repaired in spots but do not leak at the momment.I will include new arp header bolts and new header gaskets with the package.

I will sell the entire setup for $1300 plus shipping.The turbo is fairly new and sells for $1700 alone.This is a steal needless to say.Bolt everything on and go racing.

Thanks,Nick

jose,
yes it is too big for an otherwise stock setup.

turboclam,
im waiting to hear back from a couple guys on the setup.if they pass ill sell the downpipe for $250 plus shipping.

thanks,nick