You can type here any text you want

TURBOBUICK.COM NATIONALS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
just to clarify,any tire size,any power adders or multiple,just a 109 and a buick body?:)

Full steel Turbo Regal body*
Factory frame* - stock suspension points
109 Block
275 / 28x10.5 tire limit

Full steel body consists of stock firewall, at least 50% stock floor, working lights, 2 seats
Factory frame from front hub to past rear axles

Full steel Turbo Regal body*
Factory frame* - stock suspension points
109 Block
275 / 28x10.5 tire limit

Full steel body consists of stock firewall, at least 50% stock floor, working lights, 2 seats
Factory frame from front hub to past rear axles
thats very different then run whatcha brung.

thats very different then run whatcha brung.
Simply not enough interest to support a race like this. We would try it but someone, might even be me would show up with a 2500# car lol!

We would try it but someone, might even be me would show up with a 2500# car lol!
i get it and see it all the time;)personally asphalt/ concrete run whatcha brung is the only way i have been racing over the last few years and my personal car is setup for that,but a controlled class should always bring in more cars.

Only way to do away with those rules is to add a minimum weight, and I don't want to weigh cars

What tires do you run?

Yep I might be in but I've got twins 10 and a 1/2 W Tire a single seat has a back seat but my cooler is in the passenger seat location and I have only two headlights so I guess I'm out, but let me know if you can round up enough people for that type of class

I guess my blind old ass need to pay more attention that's 109 mine is a stage car guess I could put a cage in my driver car:)

Back