Turbonetics CPT70 BB turbo, TH400 converters, Directscan for sale

murphster

Recenty changed turbos and am selling my Turbonetics CPT70mm BB turbo that came off my white T. Not many miles on this turbo, put it on brand new a few years ago. Feels brand new. I went low 10s @130+ mph at 22-23lbs boost. Paul can testify that the turbo is in excellent shape. $850 OBO

I have 2 TH400 converters for sale. The first one is a 9" PTC nonlock unit. I only ran this a for a little bit and did go 10.4@130mph in it. Its a bit loose for my combo as its a 9", not a 9.5". Spooled excellent but would be best in a car running about 6500 rpm or so up top. Perfect for a stage car or stroker. Stalls around 3400. $500

The second converter came with my Rossler TH400 that I got for my white T. I was told it was a Neal Chance converter but have not been able to verify it with the numbers written on it. Looks like a high quality unit and I made many passes with it in the low and mid 10s at 130mph. Matches great with the 70mm turbo and would be perfect for a 66mm or 67mm turbo. Stalls around 3200. $400

Complete DirectScan setup for sale. Need a laptop with parallel port to run it. Logs all of the ECM data at 18fps. Simple to hook up and cable has been shielded. Its even the new version as shown in the pic ;) $90
CPT70_3.jpgCPT70_2.jpgPTC_9inch_2.jpgNealChance2.jpgDirectscan3.jpg

- PM answered
- Not looking for any trades
- I was getting around 12-13% slippage with the Neal Chance.

will Direct Scan's accept input signals like powerloggers do? If so, I'm interested in it.
no , displays and logs all the std data powerlogger can see since it uses the same contacts at the motherboard and at 18frames/sec plus it does distance based on the vss so id does MPH/sec and hp and can do a pretty good quartermile slip with 60' , 660 and 1/4 times and mph
also allows easier direct entry changing for tire size , gear ratio , weight

you could use one of the sensor inputs like the the iat sensor input which doesnt affect operation and run your signal (0-5v) in that way and do your own converting . doing that you could log boost , or oil temp , or trans temp , or even wideband or egt , and with a 12v signal converter log pressure sensors for things like fuel or alky

heres a link you can read all about it
http://www.chuengineering.com/

Turbo shipped. :)

Make an offer for the converters or the Directscan. The slippage on the Neal Chance one is still pretty good compared to a lot of converters. Maybe not as good as a new 9.5" PTC, but it's also almost $600 less. The 9" PTC would be great for insta spool on the street for someone with a large turbo or for someone without a tbrake who needs quick spoolup at the strip.

Neal Chance converter sold.

New prices:
9" PTC converter for TH400 - $450 shipped

DirectScan - $75 shipped