You can type here any text you want

turboscott need info

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Correct and thanks for the quick response.Sorry it took me so long to get back to you but I Flew to RI to look at the car and pick it up if it was as the owner had said.

It was not!!

The auction said that it had a couple of dings on it.It was junk and had at least 30 small dings on it. I counted 11 just on the left side of the hood.Looks like I'm gonna keep on looking. Thanks again

Don't know if it was anyone on this board or not.It was on ebay here's the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Stano Trombino. Phone number search says he is in Ashaway RI.Car would have been good for turning into a race car or something.As you can see the ebay add said

shines and shows nicely. There are a couple of dings on the doors and trunk lid (looks like someone closed the trunk on something).

Not true!! multiply that by 15 and then throw in at least 3 large scratches,some running paint.some broken interior pieces etc.The rims were supposed to be in good shape.I guess they were if you don't count the pitting and the black missing in alot of places. And with that added you would have an accurrate discription of the car.

I didn't even bother having him start the car.

That's too bad you wasted a trip to RI for that. If I knew you were coming I would have suggested you look at another car very close to RI. It is in North Attleboro, MA, right over the RI border. It has 36,500 miles. Not a half bad car and you probably could have stole it real cheap. Oh well, the search goes on.

Back