You can type here any text you want

Twin Deltagates

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CTX-SLPR

Howdy,

Does anyone have pictures or other advice about the placement of twin deltagates on the headers? I'll be running an external gate turbo and since I have twin deltagates laying around from a previous twin turbo project I'd like to use them since I am pretty sure I'd get booste creap with just one since they are small "puck" compared to most of the other external gates out there.

Thanks,

i have no pics but when i had then they were on the crossover pipe. one in each corner.

SWOOOSH said:
i have no pics but when i had then they were on the crossover pipe. one in each corner.
That would only seem to vent the Drivers side since the crossover goes into the end of the passengerside header?

exhaust is exhaust it doesn't matter where your bleading the pressure from as long as its before the turbo. you can put two on the driverside or two on the passenger side.just as long as you can bleed off enough exhaust pressure to keep the turbo from building to much boost. for space reasons i put one on each side of my crossover pipe tucked up out of the way. and dont forget to point the exhaust holes down away from the car. it will also be loud when they open under boost.that is why most people put one biger wastegate just under the turbo so you can run the exhaust into the downpipe. hope this will help you out with you question.
Jeff :)

Back