You can type here any text you want

Twin turbo LSX Formula runs 8.9 @154mph on shakedown pass at PBIR.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOwTpF8tozQ[/YOUTUBE]

Only 10lbs of boost with E85 and this was the first shakedown pass!:cool:

Ya..that is a no $$ spared set-up. Low 8's or better will be coming soon. Sad part is, what you going to do with that car? To slow for radial. Street Racing is dead down there.

Ya..that is a no $$ spared set-up. Low 8's or better will be coming soon. Sad part is, what you going to do with that car? To slow for radial. Street Racing is dead down there.

Very true. The only class they could try to run and be semi competitive in would be something like a 275 Radial class. Regardless, it's a nice setup and should run very well when they turn it up.

Regardless, I want to see Manny and Steve (the F-Body) line it up some time soon. Possibly at the Need2Speed PBIR Track Rental coming up in March. They are taking the street racing to the track now I guess. Haha.

Regards,
Shev

Regardless, I want to see Manny and Steve (the F-Body) line it up some time soon. Possibly at the Need2Speed PBIR Track Rental coming up in March. They are taking the street racing to the track now I guess. Haha.

Regards,
Shev

Ya..steve will need to turn it up to hang and I bet Manny will turn it up too!(Laz)

From what I gather reading on N2S, manny inspired most of these guys to go Turbo, seeing how fast the little V6 went...:tongue:

Back