Twins

t3intercooled

Does anyone know who has a twin kit or does anyone know where I can piece together a kit? I essentially want a small turbo for off the line and a larger turbo to pick up from there. Thanks everyone!

Does anyone know who has a twin kit or does anyone know where I can piece together a kit? I essentially want a small turbo for off the line and a larger turbo to pick up from there. Thanks everyone!
Are you referring to running compound turbos? Kinda like diesels do? If so I have never heard of a Buick running compound turbos....yet...
Your BB turbo should spool fine off the line...I can stall my shaft turbo to 15psi on the 'brake and leave low 1.5s see profile pic...

-Dan

Sounds you want a compound setup similar to what some are doing to the cummins diesel engine. I suspect something like that would need to be custom built.

Don't waste your time. A properly sized new turbo will do everything you need. To do what you're talking about would be very costly.

Sounds like a sequential setup like the Supras. And a popular swap is the big single turbo for them.