You can type here any text you want

Twins

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

t3intercooled

Does anyone know who has a twin kit or does anyone know where I can piece together a kit? I essentially want a small turbo for off the line and a larger turbo to pick up from there. Thanks everyone!

Does anyone know who has a twin kit or does anyone know where I can piece together a kit? I essentially want a small turbo for off the line and a larger turbo to pick up from there. Thanks everyone!
Are you referring to running compound turbos? Kinda like diesels do? If so I have never heard of a Buick running compound turbos....yet...
Your BB turbo should spool fine off the line...I can stall my shaft turbo to 15psi on the 'brake and leave low 1.5s see profile pic...

-Dan

Sounds you want a compound setup similar to what some are doing to the cummins diesel engine. I suspect something like that would need to be custom built.

Don't waste your time. A properly sized new turbo will do everything you need. To do what you're talking about would be very costly.

Sounds like a sequential setup like the Supras. And a popular swap is the big single turbo for them.

Back