You can type here any text you want

Two 20th Anniversary Turbo TransAm's for sale!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dfunde01

I have two TTA's for sale. #809 and #312. I have too many irons in the fire and they need a new daddy to baby and run them

#809 has 18,000 miles and is in pristine condition with decals applied. Numerous modification and upgrades by Chuck Leper at Cody Auto Sports. All are documented and described. Lots of docmentation, owners box for #809 (with window sticker).

#312 has 78,000 miles, many upgrades w/external wastegate. This one you can set up and terrorize the strip or where ever.

Both cars have aftermarket exhausts, one a Random Technologies and the other an ATR. The original exhaust systems with the original splits tips are here for each car. Anything in the garage that is specific to these cars goes with them. Lots of goodies. Both cars have all badges. Clear titles for both. Set of street slicks mounted on correct TTA rims. Subframe connectors on both, adjustable torque arms on both, alcohol injection on #809. Really, to many extras and goodies for me to even remember. Well over $35,000 invested.

$25,000 for the whole ball of wax.

I am located just off of I-85 in NE Atlanta.

Dave
djf@djf.com

dfunde01 said:
I have two TTA's for sale. #809 and #312. I have too many irons in the fire and they need a new daddy to baby and run them

#809 has 18,000 miles and is in pristine condition with decals applied. Numerous modification and upgrades by Chuck Leper at Cody Auto Sports. All are documented and described. Lots of docmentation, owners box for #809 (with window sticker).

#312 has 78,000 miles, many upgrades w/external wastegate. This one you can set up and terrorize the strip or where ever.

Both cars have aftermarket exhausts, one a Random Technologies and the other an ATR. The original exhaust systems with the original splits tips are here for each car. Anything in the garage that is specific to these cars goes with them. Lots of goodies. Both cars have all badges. Clear titles for both. Set of street slicks mounted on correct TTA rims. Subframe connectors on both, adjustable torque arms on both, alcohol injection on #809. Really, to many extras and goodies for me to even remember. Well over $35,000 invested.

$25,000 for the whole ball of wax.

I am located just off of I-85 in NE Atlanta.

Dave
djf@djf.com

Have any pics?

Back