Two Quik Event Plugs

Dennis Kirban

We are now about a week away from two back to back Buick events. Neither has a rain date. This is the first time both events have been back to back.

Our Spring Open House is Saturday April 30th at warehouse location. This year we have some very very rare items for our no reserve auction. It includes a set of real used GNX wheels, I just acquired some extremely rare Hellcat promotional items, not to mention show casing our latest products. (No reserve auction starting bid must be met). No complaints about Hellcat items (pretty certain most Turbo owners would make room for one in their garage).

The TurboBuick/RC event is going to be huge. I know this first hand since my wife handles the Thursday lunch tickets. I also know first hand they have a tremendous group of speakers for the Friday nite seminar which includes myself (I provide the lighter touch) and answer the questions how many wheels come in a set of four?

Point is, if you have not ever attended either of these events your missing out. Both events draw some very nice cars and you would be hard pressed to find another event that has this many knowledgeable turbo regal people in one place.

Both events offer a free lunch....something no Turbo owner would ever turn down.

Don't wait to read about these two events after the fact......it may not happen again....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Great stuff! I'm going to RCs event and plan on taking a bunch of pictures and videos.

Kirban Update:

Even though the TurboBuick/RC event is still over 10 days away I can tel you from the free luncheon count that this event to date will be the biggest they had down at RCs place....I covered 3 of the events and I know they had another one. Point being this is one event you don;t wanna miss. Gas prices are down, some of the usual Buick related events are not happening this year.

As for our Open House this Saturday since no registration is required I have no idea how many people show up but we do get a good turn out for a 6 hour event.....probably cause of the YumYum donuts...

Food and Turbo Buick people seems to be a common thread.

Whether you come to either event or both....its worth the trip....

Drive safe......

denniskirban@yahoo.com