You can type here any text you want

two tone paint jobs....Lets see them

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jmccustoms

Im looking for ideas on two toning a NA regal for a daily driver and im looking for color combinations, want to paint it like the picture I posted with this but I want to see some colors together so cna you guys post some color combos?

Attachments

• 2 tone regal sized.JPG
    2 tone regal sized.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 412
im looking for blue combos, im thinking about a darker blue for main color and lighter blue in the center. sorry meant to put that in there

im looking for blue combos, im thinking about a darker blue for main color and lighter blue in the center. sorry meant to put that in there

I was thinking the same thing with my car since its OE color is blue.
But I love the black/light grey or dark grey combos best.
But I swore that I would never ever again paint a none Black car Black

Maybe charcoal and silver

Attachments

• IMG_5511.jpg
    IMG_5511.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 438
mine is a low option carbureted regal and its the same color yours is, I was thinking maybe a indigo blue with a lighter blue center. im gonna have a turbo hood, rear spoiler and t-type wheels on it, with blacked out trim and bumpers. Later it may get a v8 when this motor craps out. it is a field recovery and didnt give much for it so I can play with it, it is a console car so it has bucket seats and blue interior and the repaint has faded.

Attachments

• 84 front shot resize.JPG
    84 front shot resize.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 370
blue

here is a blue on blue like you requested. i just read your first post then seen you wanted blue on blue.

Attachments

• 94157.jpg
    94157.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 387
lol i wish those where all mine. mine is the WH1. i also have a WE4 at the house. The 2 tone blue one is from krom up in phoenix.

Back