You can type here any text you want

Two turbo Buicks from Jones Chevy Car Show

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dwall

Richland Center, WI - taken a couple weeks ago.

A very nice original Turbo Coupe owned by the Jones family - a 78 I think.... and one pic of Dwights very nice 86 GN (Best in Class) which I think is now for sale.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• P1010004.JPG
    P1010004.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 332
  • P1010020.JPG
    P1010020.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 280
  • P1010021.JPG
    P1010021.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 287
  • P1010027.JPG
    P1010027.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 310
I've seen that coupe. I was born and raised in Richland Center. Did a lot of carousing with the Jones boys back in the 60's!!
Bought my (then) brand new 69 Nova SS 396 from Jones Chevrolet.

Moved back there from CA back in 2002, and 2003. WI taxes forced us to rethink that stupid idea, which is how we ended up here in TN.

Thanks for the shots.

You're welcome Dave!

I've seen that coupe. I was born and raised in Richland Center. Did a lot of carousing with the Jones boys back in the 60's!!
Bought my (then) brand new 69 Nova SS 396 from Jones Chevrolet.

Moved back there from CA back in 2002, and 2003. WI taxes forced us to rethink that stupid idea, which is how we ended up here in TN.

Thanks for the shots.

Back in my Mustang, my Monte and the get'em up Scout days - My brother bless his soul/memory had a 46 Willie CJ2A that we rebuilt - with a buffed out Buick V6!!! Scout front end and much much more... done in black Krylon thicker than the sheet metal it was attached to. Ask any old four wheeler from those days about Pink 'E' - I think his daughter still has it in Colorado. Man those 4Xs could crawl up and outa anything including the sand hills at Nekoosa bouncing from wall to wall and the mucky slop of the WI River !!! Sigh!

If you ever get back up here - get a hold of me. I love that area up there - rock outcroppings, farms, water (but very dry this year). The rural roads to run and places like Rockton, LaFarge, LaValle and south to the apple orchards at Gays Mills. I got no time for the Dells 'tho except for Automotion in May.

Need any good cheese?;)
Take care.
Bob

Back