You can type here any text you want

Under Dash Support Brace..."Stop the Sag"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I bought one from a vendor last fall. The site crash deleted the thread listing the vendor name. Someone will chime in. Brad

There was a company called Black Kat racing that sold that brace. Not sure it’s the company recommended above, Since their site is down.

I need the address to determine the shipping cost. Depending on the address (location, business vs residence) I will save you what I can.
They are in stock and can ship right out.
Jay

Are these still available? I noticed that they are out of stock on eBay from Hunter Dog.

Thanks

Attachments

• fuse panel 01a.jpg
    fuse panel 01a.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 59
  • fuse panel 02a.jpg
    fuse panel 02a.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
  • fuse panel 03a.jpg
    fuse panel 03a.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 58
  • fuse panel 04a.jpg
    fuse panel 04a.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
Wait, why would you kill off a rare design plus in our cars, the Kangaroo dash pouch, where you can hide your garage door opener and other things you hoodlums need to hide fast. 😜

Jk, nice design Hunter Dog, GLS with the new design.

Hello. We are making an improvement to the design and changing it from the heavier steel to lighter aluminum which I think everyone will like better. I expect them to be back in stock in December.
I bought one from you last year but now I may want the aluminum, lol. How much is it?

Back