Underdrives, hypertech, K&N

INEEDAGN

Seen Your Member
Moroso underdrive crank and alternator pulley set for 86/87 cars. Comes with a used belt of the correct length AND the original instruction sheet which lists part numbers for the right belts. Includes an aluminum adapter so you can use the stock I/C fan if needed. $75 plus shipping.

Hypertech Thermomaster chip part number 41_372 for stock injectors. Designed for use with a 160 degree thermostat (not included). Comes with original box. Worked fine in my car. $75 plus shipping

K&N filter for stock air box. Not all bent up but probably wouldn't hurt to clean it. In fact I have the whole air box if you really want it. $20 plus shipping.

Package deal: you can have it all for $150 and I'll pay the shipping to the lower 48.

Pics available if needed. Thanks for looking.

Bob Koch

sorry I got busy and forgot about you. I will try to get the pics out for you tomorrow.

Technically Scott Atk has first dibs on the pulley kit. If he backs out OR if you just want the hypertech and the K&N I will make some sort of deal with you. If you really want pics of the chip and filter I can get it for you but I didn't think it would be too important. Here's the pulley kit. I had to chase the threads that hold the fan adapter on the crank pulley and get longer bolts but I don't see any reason they won't hold torque.

Attachments

• pulley 001 sized.jpg
    pulley 001 sized.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 25
  • pulley 003 sized.jpg
    pulley 003 sized.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 19
I have to pass. Thanks though.
p.s. Don't let your wife catch you taking pictures of parts on the carpet. Ask me how I know.

Sorry but I don't want to separate them. Another thing to note is that the alt. pulley has enough size difference that it would probably need another belt of different length. In the instructions I have, it lists different part numbers for the correct belt with or without the alt. pulley. Thanks for the interest though.

bob