You can type here any text you want

Union Grove B-O-P Day 6-6-04

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BEATAV8

The Engine Whisperer
Buick Olds Pontiac day is this SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! at Great Lakes Dragaway. Car show and drag racing. I'll be there with wifey's light blue turbo T.

:cool: , I might just try to make it there........not sure if my car will be up to par by then, but I wouldnt show it anyways. How big is the car show usually?

Nick

Car show hasn't been all that big last few times I went to BOP day. Maybe 20 cars or so.

Oh..How many cars show up for it though, race and show? Is there lots of just fun racing to watch or do they race be classes?

Nick

By far most people show up to race. Well over 100 hundred cars for racing. (across all makes ofcourse)

there are time runs / fun runs in the AM and bracket classes in the afternoon.

Well my GN definatly wont be there this weekend.......I think my MAF is my prob. So, probably another week until she is road worthy. I will look for your T if I get up there. Are you racing it?

Later, Nick

Yup I'll be there for show and go baby go! It will probably be the only light blue turbo regal there, so I should be easy to spot.

Back