You can type here any text you want

update

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
Well..........

The new fuel system is going in my car. Got an aeromotive a1000 fuel pump going in, -10 supply lines, -8 return. Putting in 72# injectors, modded ecm, and an extreme chip. Hopefully I didnt beat the crap out of my short block to bad from the lean passes I made earlier this year. Hopefully I'll be able to get the car tuned out quickly and hopefully get my mph's up and my ET's down.

I'm also installing a proportioning valve bypass. Looking to go from 8 pound launches to maybe 15# launches. I dont think I'll have the NOS installed before I go to the track. I would love to have it installed by then but I dont think Ill have the time. I think launching with higher boost and the turbo excelerating HARD I could lay down some nasty 60's (or my crankshaft).

If any one would like to ship me a broom and dust pan just incase please email me for my shipping address :D

Jason

Your a MADMAN :D :D

Good luck there..fingers already precrossed for ya ;)

yeah..a camera..

I'll run that roller cam blah blah blah turd of yours for 60 feet DR Boost, after that we'll just have to see whos coming home with the peoples champ 2003 belt! I personally think the turd mobile is going down and the white TA will prevail.
If I cant take you in the quarter we could always have a wheelie contest ;)

Remember its the little guys like me pushing the big guys like you that keep you guys going fast :D .

The temporary Peoples Champ runner up!

Back