(updated) Definately something for everybody!!!

That would be great! I really need the lamp reflector and the actual yellow bulb holder piece (it's all one piece actually). Thats what's broke in mine. If its all good, then lemme know how I should send you payement. I don't have paypal anymore.

TIA,

Sorry Clay, heads are gone. dan lephart, Sender worked fine when pulled, original from 1987, i guess.. definately not new.

Auto meter 5" tach, w/ shift light, - $90

still for sale... got a pic, condition, model#, how much to ship, thanks, john.

Stock up pipe

Interested in the uppipe. I need one with with no dents and as few wrinkles in the bent as possible so I can polish. What condition is yours?

stock sending unit with shipping. What is best price for underdrive pullley and int. fan?

motor

Can you send me a build sheet for the motor and some pics. I am in toronto canada and am willing to pick up

heads

i need those heads please contact me at 973 789 7302 with the info i need to begin this transaction please ASAP

turbo inlet

I will take one of the turbo inlets if it is the aluminum piece which bolts to the inlet side of the turbo(with two bolt holes) and on the other side it connects to the flexible tube which goes to the mass airflow sensor. How much for turbo inlet and shipping to zip code 95650. please let me know your paypal account also. Thanks, James

I will take the turbo crank from the 86/87 if you still have one.

e-mail me @blackturbo86@hotmail.com

Thanks.

P.S. how much would shipping be to N7A 3X8 Goderich Ontario Canada?

I'll take the Turbo Bracket for $15.00 + the PayPal fees... Send me the PayPal address you want me to use with the Total Cost for the bracket.

Thanks,

-Dave

lower door panels

i could use the lower door panels send me pics if there nice ill take em how much shipped to 08859